Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Blog.

Hello!
As a first-time blogger, let me tell you things about me.
Well, first off these are real stories, but with fake info, such as names, places, ect.
You may call me Chrissy, because that's what i used to be called.
I'm asian and about 5'11''? And one of the few asians in the school
I am 13 Years old as of Decemeber 21.
I go to a school that has grades 7-12, all in one building.
A small town. I moved from a city because something had happened to my old school and my parents decided coming here, living with my uncle would be better because I wouldn't get shot, or join a gang.
Things i like to do are read, sing, and be with friends. I'm kinda of a people person, but also I enjoy being a loner, most of the time.
I have decided I will make a blog once a week, or more depending on what goes on in my day.
Alsa, farewell! I must go

No comments:

Post a Comment