Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week's Worth

So, as my week went on I learned that I have haters. Do I Care? No. Why am I writing about it? Because writing, err typing it out makes me feel well, good? Since when people give me dirty looks, give my No respect whatsoever yeah, it aggravates me.
So, Lets call her Cayla. Cayla during the week pushed a chair at me and did not say sorry. She's a snob who thinks she is so much better than people. I try to be nice, i try really hard since I'm nice to everyone I try to be nice to her but, What do I get? nothing. Also in this one class i sit behind her with my two friends. About every what, 7 minutes she looks back to look at one of my friends. And when she hears us talking about something she's interested in she turns around and starts talking.
Another Girl is Errm, Lets Call her Monica. She, also like Cayla thinks she's better than me. She always thinks about herself. At this semi-formal dance i said how pretty my friend Viv was and she was like, "I'm SOOO pretty RIGHT?! Cause, well I KNOW I am." Wow.
One thing i don't understand, how is putting your ass to someone else's ass considered dancing? To me it's not really dancing. To my friend Jules dancing is having fun. Do we embarrass ourselves? Hells yea, do we give a shit what people think? Fuck no.

Good bye all, I must go
See you next time

-Love, Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment